skip to main
skip to sidebar
Three beautiful things in Leeds
Thursday, 21 May 2009
1. Waking up to a furry face as my first sight - one of the cats asleep on my chest.
2. Hitting the snooze button for an hour of extra sleep.
3. Feeling pride in a colleague pulling off a successful event.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1. The daisies have closed their petals round thei...
1. I come home for lunch and love being at home in...
1. I worry about my little stray cat until he turn...
1. I feel at peace on a day with no targets, no de...
1. Waking up at 7.30 with a jolt, but snuggling ba...
1. Snuggling up with a cat on my lap at the end of...
1. Waking up to a furry face as my first sight - o...
1. Oliver the stray behaves beautifully at the vet...
1. I am at a course in what feels like the country...
1. Catching the end of Serendipity on TV last nigh...
1. I stop at the zebra crossing for a respectable ...
The first post
Inspired by the original Three Beautiful Things, I've started a Leeds version.
View my complete profile