skip to main
skip to sidebar
Three beautiful things in Leeds
Thursday, 13 May 2010
1. Fish and chips for tea
2. Bath bombs fizz and pop in the bath, leaving petals on the surface of the water.
3. I join the modern age as my work blackberry turns up at home. Or blueberry as my friend calls it.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1. My little stray, Son of Bruce, is waiting for m...
1. The cats don't want to be in this evening - the...
1. I see Favourite Boss briefly. He sweetly apolog...
1. A new candle fills the house with vanilla scent...
1. A long and luxurious afternoon nap that lasts f...
1. I see a friend today. Last time I saw her she w...
1. Fish and chips for tea 2. Bath bombs fizz and ...
1. A tiny wrinkled old lady with the most elaborat...
1. A night of routine TV viewing turns into a hist...
1. I misjudge the gym opening times so go for a wa...
1. Driving to a course, a beautiful mini-wildflowe...
1. Another day seeing Favourite Boss! 2. A cunnin...
1. A tense staff session gets better as soon as Fa...
1. I find out that my favourite boss trained as an...
1. News of a new Fever Crumb novel being written! ...
1. A happy afternoon putting bookcases together an...
1. A small act of kindness touches my heart. I lov...
Inspired by the original Three Beautiful Things, I've started a Leeds version.
View my complete profile