skip to main
skip to sidebar
Three beautiful things in Leeds
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
1. The cats don't want to be in this evening - they want to be outside catching the last of the sun.
2. I realise some days how much I love my job.
3. Seeing Favourite Boss again and having a nice chat about things.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1. My little stray, Son of Bruce, is waiting for m...
1. The cats don't want to be in this evening - the...
1. I see Favourite Boss briefly. He sweetly apolog...
1. A new candle fills the house with vanilla scent...
1. A long and luxurious afternoon nap that lasts f...
1. I see a friend today. Last time I saw her she w...
1. Fish and chips for tea 2. Bath bombs fizz and ...
1. A tiny wrinkled old lady with the most elaborat...
1. A night of routine TV viewing turns into a hist...
1. I misjudge the gym opening times so go for a wa...
1. Driving to a course, a beautiful mini-wildflowe...
1. Another day seeing Favourite Boss! 2. A cunnin...
1. A tense staff session gets better as soon as Fa...
1. I find out that my favourite boss trained as an...
1. News of a new Fever Crumb novel being written! ...
1. A happy afternoon putting bookcases together an...
1. A small act of kindness touches my heart. I lov...
Inspired by the original Three Beautiful Things, I've started a Leeds version.
View my complete profile